Approximately 33% of the canine population is made up of senior dogs.Read More
Last updated: December 21, 2020
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the "Online Consultation" link.
4. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
5. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- Your dedicated team at Briarwood Animal Hospital