We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Welcome to Briarwood Animal Hospital in Stoney Creek, Ontario
Briarwood Animal Hospital is conveniently located at 76 King St E and has been serving the pet community since 1978. Our mission is to provide compassionate, Fear-Free veterinary medicine while meeting the highest quality of surgical, medical and dental care available. Our goal as a preventative health care team is to ensure dogs and cats live longer, healthier and happier lives, all while enhancing the human-animal bond between pet parents and their beloved animals.
Our facility is a modern, up-to-date veterinary hospital that allows us to focus on detailed diagnostics like radiology and in-house blood work. We always strive to provide client education while maintaining a caring and professional environment. Everyone at Briarwood is dedicated to making a positive change in the lives of both pets and their people, and we encourage you to come and experience the difference for yourselves.
Our doctors and the majority of our staff are Fear Free Certified Professionals, educated on reducing fear and anxiety in animals and promoting practices that ensure pets’ well-being.
Stop by to meet our veterinary team, or give us a call at 905.664.4888 to arrange a consultation!
Briarwood Animal Hospital is excited and honoured to be the Diamond Winner in the Hamilton News Readers’ Choice award. Briarwood is the Diamond Winner for the “Best Animal Hospital and Rescue” in the Best Business/Service section.
Dr. Adriana Morganti, DVM | Dr. Colette Larocque, DVM Stoney Creek Veterinarians, Briarwood Animal Hospital – CVO Accredited Facility
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a "closed waiting room" policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 905-664-4888. We will bring your pet into the hospital for an examination with the veterinarian. The veterinarian will then call you to discuss our recommended treatment plan. After your appointment, a technician will return your pet to your car and take care of any needed medications and payment.
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services will be scheduled for a later time. However, if you're unsure whether your pet needs medical attention, please call us to discuss your situation.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday 8 am - 4 pm
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 2-4 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the hospital. Our staff will bring your order to your car. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the Online Store, please visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Online consultations are now available! If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the "Online Consultation" link.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Briarwood Animal Hospital